Lensmeter Introductory video
- Easy to use - you don't need to be an experienced user to perform measurements.
- Fast, accurate and precise readings - by means of our Hartmann plate design and calculation algorithm.
- Green light beam - a reliable light source for achieving better accuracy on measurements.
- An improved optical system - able to predict lens type and automatically switches measuring mode for precise measurement when the "Auto Prog" function is enabled.
- Compatible with high curved lenses - this kind of glasses (i.e. sports goggles) can be measured thanks to the body design of the aLM-110.
- Contact lenses measurement - easily performed with included accessories.
- Sleep mode (Energy saving) - if the aLM-110 has not been used for a set period of time (3, 5, 10 min), it will automatically enter into power saving mode.
FeaturesIts 4.3" color Touch Panel gives aLM-110 a sense of modern design and makes it a user-friendly device.
|Spherical power||-25D ～ +25D||(0.01/0.12/0.25 step)|
|Cylindrical power||0 ～ ±10D||(0.01/0.12/0.25 step)|
|Axis angle||0 ～ 180°||(1° step)|
|ADD power||0 ～ +10D||(0.01/0.12/0.25 step)|
|Prism power||0 ～ 10Δ||(0.01/0.12/0.25 step)|
|Measurable lens diameter||Max 100 mm|
|LED wavelength||528 nm|
|Printer||Built-in. High-speed Thermal Line type with auto-cutter|
|User interface||4.3-inch TFT LCD Touch Panel Screen
Built-in "Hold" function button
|Power supply||Power supply voltage||100 to 240 VAC (50/60 Hz)|
|Power consumption||Max 38 VA|
|Sleep mode||OFF, 3, 5 and 10 minutes (selectable)|
(H x W x D)
|16.2 x 8.7 x 11.9 in (412 x 222 x 301 mm)|
|Weight||8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)|
|Temperature||+10 ～ +35°C|
|Humidity||30 ～ 85%|
|Packing conditions (Transport & Storage)|
|Temperature||-10 ～ +55°C|
|Humidity||10 ～ 85%|